Saturday, February 21, 2009

Windows are IN


We are slowly making progress on the new studio. I put the new glass in all the windows after the previous owners kids had knocked all the glass out.Today we put in the braces for all the new window sills and Bruce routed all the wood for the sills. Now we have to decide on the trim for the window glass to hold it in. We have a pile of wood that we bought for 5 bucks from Lowes so going to see what we can use from there maybe and salvage like we did for the sills. It is just so nice to see all these little changes as they come alive.

1 comment:

  1. Hoppa
    U look so well I cant get over it- Nevada and Brucie agree with you I reckins!
    I love the colors you are painting everything- man alive that red wall is beautiful but then I found a purple colour used of the new windows on the outside studio - woohoo!whos studio will this be??
    Hoppa keep on going its looking magnificent- n u know I love the chandelier u certainly improved its appearance..
    love n hugs bear xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete