Sunday, April 12, 2009

Concrete jungle


We started to get ready on doing the walkway for the fromt of the house in hopes of having it ready for Easter which is next Sunday. As I celebrate Orhodox Easter. this house was built where you have to go up the driveway and acrosss the house to enter. This seems like not a welcome way to enter the house so we are going to make a path down the center of the house. That meant renting a jackhammer and taking out 25 feet of concrete. needless to say I was exhausted after 3 hours of doing this.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of you laying among the borken concrete was alarming when I first glanced at it. Looks like you got partially buried in an earthquake! LOL! But then I realized you were just goofing around- hee hee!

    I can't believe you are even using a jack hammer! Good grief, you don't so things half way, do you? I am so glad you have such wonderful neighbors helping you.

    ReplyDelete